How does Healthy Smile Aligners work?
Healthy Smile Aligners are crystal clear, BPA FREE plastic that is molded to fit your teeth. A treatment plan is made specifically for you. The Healthy Smile Aligners are made to gently move your current teeth into straighter teeth. You will get a new Healthy Smile Aligner every two weeks and you will wear them for 22 hours per day. You can finish your treatment in as little as 3 months, our average case is 6 months and our maximum case is 12 months. Which is much shorter than traditional braces. We are the new technology to having a straighter smile in as little time as possible, with as little discomfort as possible. NO WIRES… NO BRACKETS!!!
What is our process?
1. You will be assigned your very own Healthy Smile Aligners team member when you fill our “Smile Assessment” and send it into us. With your Smile Assessment we can determine if you will be a good candidate to try Healthy Smile Aligners.
2. Order your Healthy Smile Aligners Impression kit. You will receive your Healthy Smile Aligners Impression Kit within 3-5 business days. You will take your impressions and send us a few pictures of your smile. Remember you will have your very own Healthy Smile Aligners team member that you can call and send your pictures directly to. You will not have to guess.
3. Once we receive your impression kit, we will scan them into a 3D model computer program to create a specialized treatment plan just for you. A dental professional will review your treatment and approve you for your Healthy Smile Aligners.
4. The 3D treatment plan is sent to you for your review. You will be able to see what to expect. That’s right, you will be able to see how straight your teeth will go.
5. Healthy Smile Aligners are mailed out to you with your FREE teeth whitening and FREE Retainer.
6. You will receive your Healthy Smile Aligners and will start to wear them for 22 hours a day every day for as long as your personalized treatment says. How do I take care of my Healthy Smile Aligners?
Don’t take your Healthy Smile Aligners out more than 2 hours per day. You will only want to take them out to eat and brush. When you take them out, you will want to rinse your mouth out and Rinse when your Healthy Smile Aligners off. Use room temperature water. DO NOT USE HOT WATER! Brush and floss your teeth before putting your Healthy Smile Aligners back in. Remember you will be moving your teeth, you do not want to leave food or bacteria in between your teeth to slow down movement room.
How do I clean Healthy Smile Aligners?
You will want to use soap and water to wash off them off. Do not use toothpaste. Toothpaste is much more aggressive and can scratch the plastic. Do not soak them with any product that has color in it. The color can stain the aligners.
Does Healthy Smile Aligners hurt?
You might have some slight discomfort the first day of each new aligner. Which is far less than traditional braces.
Will Healthy Smile Aligners impair my speech?
It will take up to the first few days to get use to having something extra in your mouth. But, after that you should be just fine.
How much does my retainer cost?
Your first retainer is absolutely FREE. If you need another retainer after that, it will only cost $149. Just give your Healthy Smile Aligners Team Member a call and they will help you in ordering. You will wear your retainers for 2 weeks after your treatment for 22 hours a day, after that you can wear them while you sleep only.
Do I need my wisdom teeth out?
If your dentist has said that you need to have them out, than you should have them takin’ out before starting.
Can I chew gum with Healthy Smile Aligners on?
Yes, you can chew gum, if it is sugar-free.
an I drink colored drinks with my Healthy Smile Aligners on?
You will want to take your Healthy Smile Aligners out when drinking colored drinks and rinse before putting them on. You do not want to stain your Healthy Smile Aligners.
Can I do you Healthy Smile Aligner program if I live or will be traveling outside of the USA?
Yes, we will ship to you anywhere DHL, UPS or FEDEX can go.